Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Mommy Hooves

I think it is safe to say, things change a little (or a lot) with your body after having a baby. I assumed this would be the case longggg before ever getting pregnant, but it comes all the way down to my feet! :(  MY FEET! I don't know if it's the extra weight I carried or the inability to reach my feet  throughout pregnancy, but one day I suddenly noticed my feet were NASTAAAY. (Not just nasty.)

I casually mention my dried up prune feet to my sister one day, who is also a new mom. "I have been hydrating, putting lotion on my feet and then socks... But my feet... are starting... to look. like. Mom's." (Sorry mom.) She acts pretty nonchalant and asks to see... I unleash the beasts and she agrees. That is when she tells me, she does not, in fact, have the same problem. I ask her to whip out her prim and proper perfect pedi, since she is a bougie b! Turns out someone was feeling a little over confident with her dry little hooves.  As she pauses for reaction, I burst into laughter.

Being I enjoy natural products, making things, and filling my extra seconds with unnecessary bull... I looked up a few different sugar scrubs on pintererest  (holy grail) and pulled together ingredients that I already had!

MOMMY FEET- SUGAAAH SCRUB

3/4 cup Sugar
1/4 cup Coconut oil
1 tbsp Honey
1 tsp Vanilla extract
15 drops Lavender oil

Directions
Warm coconut oil & honey. Pour in sugar, stir. Pour in vanilla & lavender, stir. Store in an air tight container!

If you're like my sister you'll need me to tell you how to actually apply and use the scrub... But I'm sure you all can figure it out! ;) Enjoy!






1 comment: